Allahabad High Court Group D Admit Card 2016
The High Court of Judicature at Allahabad is going to declare the Allahabad High Court Group D Admit Card 2016 soon. Those applicants who are looking for the Allahabad High Court Group D Exam Hall Ticket 2016 they need to read this full page carefully.
The Allahabad High Court has earlier released the notification regarding the recruitment of 290 posts of Drivers Grade-IV, Electrician (Technician), and Class-IV posts. A huge number of applicants have applied for the above mention posts and now waiting to check the details of the examination.
If you are also one of the applicants who have applied for the Group D posts may download the Allahabad High Court Group D Admit Card 2016 from the provided link below. As per the details, the date of written examination will be announced afterward and their hall ticket will also available before 15 days of the exam date.
Name of the Organization: High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
Name of Examination: Drivers Grade-IV, Electrician (Technician), and Class-IV posts
Date of Examination: 20.12.2016 (SUNDAY)
Status: Release on 13th December
Link to Download: www.allahabadhighcourt.in
Allahabad High Court Group D Exam Hall Ticket 2016
According to the source, the authority will soon declare the Allahabad High Court Group D Exam Hall Ticket 2016 for all such interested candidates who have submitted their application form before the last date. Applicants keep connects with us for more details regarding hall ticket, examination date etc.
Now those applicants who are preparing for the examination they must check the Exam Pattern given below and prepare for the examination by following Exam Pattern. Applicants don’t forget to bring the hall ticket at the day of examination because it is the mandatory document.
- The examination will be distributed in two stages i.e. Stage-1 and Stage-2.
- Both tests will be a Multiple Choice & Objective Type.
- The time Duration of this exam is 01:30 hours (90 Minutes).
- Good news, there will be no negative marking for the wrong answer.
- Both question paper consist of 100 questions & 100 Marks.
- The question paper will be available in both English and Hindi languages.
Steps to check Allahabad High Court Group D Admit Card 2015
- Applicants firstly need to open the official website which is mentioned below
- Then find the desirable link from the open page.
- After getting the particular, click on it
- Now you have to enter all the required details in it and click on submit button.
- After that, within few second your admit card will appear in front of you
- Take a print out of it and must bring it while going for the exam.
Aspirants may collect more information regarding Admit Card from the Official Website