AP CRDA Admit Card 2016
AP CRDA Admit Card 2016 will soon be available to download. Therefore, Candidates who have applied for the Test are suggested to keep themselves updated through the Official Web Site and Download AP CRDA Call letter on time.
Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority, Vijayawada is going to conduct an Examination for 210 different Vacant Posts as a part of Recruiting Process. Candidates who have already applied are advised to stay updated for further Information regarding the same. Candidates can follow the Official Website link for details.
|Information About||AP CRDA Admit Card 2016|
|Current Status||Available Soon|
Process to Download the AP CRDA Admit Card 2016
- First of all Contestants need to look out the Official Website which is crda.ap.gov.in.
- Point to the Notification section to find a valid link.
- From the list, follow the link which is available for Downloading Hall-Ticket.
- Fill in Candidate’s Details like Name, D.O.B, Registration Id etc. in the required fields and click on Submit Button.
- After Candidate has Entered Correct Details there will be His/her Admit Card Displayed on the Monitor Screen.
- Finally Candidate may take a Print or Save the Admit Card generated.
About Andhra Pradesh CRDA Admit Card 2016
The examination is scheduled to take place between 18th & 20th July 2016 on state Level in Andhra Pradesh. The exam will be conducted in order to select the deserving and qualified Candidates for multiple vacancies in various and to provide them Employment Opportunities. Candidates who already have applied for the relevant posts are hereby informed to visit the official web site and download AP CRDA Call letter.
Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority, Vijayawada is the Undertaking authority for organizing examination of this test on State level. Employment opportunity is given to aspirants for a total of 210 posts in different departments. All the dedicated applicants wanting to provide their services to the Development Authority must keep themselves aware of any notification given by the official web portal.
Purpose of Examination
The aim is to find hard working and most suitable candidates for this specific and limited number of posts in Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority, Vijayawada. User are recommended to regularly check the official web site if any notification is provided by the Authority regarding Update or change in the schedule.
Important: To Download Admit-Cards Applicants can follow this Official Link.