CEED 2017 Result
CEED 2016 Result has available on 15th January 2016 at gate.iitb.ac.in. The Indian Institutes of Technology is going to provide CEED Dec Exam Cut Off Marks 2017 for the Common Entrance Examination for Design.
Candidates who have given the Common Entrance Examination for Design on 06-12-2017 they all are looking for the CEED 2017 Result on the Internet. The availability of scorecard for downloading will display on 22nd Jan, applicants need to wait till the mention of the date.
The Indian Institutes of Technology has successfully conducted the Common Entrance Examination for Design with the main motive to provide admission into Doctor of Philosophy (PH.D) programme in Design in IIT Kanpur, IIT Bombay, IIT Hyderabad and IISc Bangalore.
Name of the Organization: Indian Institutes of Technology
Name of the Examination: Common Entrance Examination for Design
Date of Exam: 06th December 2017
Result Date: 10-03-2017
Availability of Scorecard for Downloading: Available Now
Link to Download Scorecard: www.gate.iitb.ac.in
CEED Dec Exam Cut Off Marks 2017
Once the Indian Institutes of Technology will declare the Result of the Common Entrance Examination for Design the CEED Dec Exam Cut Off Marks 2017 will available before the one or two days of the scorecard declaration.
All those applicants who qualified the CEED will only call by the department for the Counseling process and thereafter the admission will provide to the qualified candidates as per their rank and category wise. The downloading of scorecard on 22 January is only for those applicants who qualified the CEED.
As per official announcement, the result of CEED Entrance Exam will announce on 15 January through the official website. Applied applicants are able to check their scorecard by using their roll no and date of birth. Here we are going to offer some easy steps to download scorecard so, applicants must follow these steps and get the scorecard in your hand.
Steps to Download CEED 2017 Result
- First of all, aspirants need to open the official website which is well mentioned in the above table.
- Select the Common Entrance Exam section and choose the scorecard link to download.
- Thereafter enter the Roll no, Date of Birth and Password in the required box.
- After inputting the details, aspirants need to submit the details through Press on Submit Button.
- Now within a few second the scorecard will open.
- Download the scorecard and take the hard copy for the future use.
- Note: Those applicants who qualified the exam must keep it safe for the scorecard sheet because without this document you will not able to enter in the Counseling.
For more information regarding Result through http://www.gate.iitb.ac.in/