Delhi CET Application Form 2017
Here we are going to announce very good news that Department of Training & Technical Educational, Delhi is now ready to provide admission to their colleges and for that reason they have invited the Delhi CET Application Form 2017 through online mode. Candidate can check more details about Delhi CET Notification 2017 and Enterance Exam Date from here.
Applicants are requested to submit the Application Form as an online mode before the last date which is well specified by the concerned authority. Before going to apply for Delhi CET Online Registration 2017, applicants must check the Eligibility Criteria which is well given by the team members of resultadmit.co.in.
Check more details Delhi CET Application Form 2017 such as how to submit an application form, when admit card release, eligibility criteria, exam date, result etc. By the help of these details the candidates are able to get an idea while filling up the application form and during the examination.
Details of CET Delhi Application Form:
Level of Test: National Level
Stream: Engineering Entrance Exam
Name of Test: Common Entrance Test
Delhi Diploma Entrance Exam Date 2017
The Department of Training & Technical Educational, Delhi has released all the significant details regarding Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Exam Date 2017 which we update here. The Delhi polytechnic exam is also known as Delhi CET (Common Entrance Test) which is conducted every year by the above mention department. The main motive to conduct this test is to provide admission into various diploma courses in several institutes/colleges across Delhi.
|Test No.||Discipline||Subjects for entrance test||No. of questions|
|Test.1||All 10th standard based diploma courses (eng/non-eng.)||Mathematics||50|
|Test.2||A) Modern office practice English (12th standard based)||Comprehension of English including Grammar||60|
|Knowledge of current affairs||45|
|B) B) 1 year certificate courses in Hospitality operations, Retail services & finance executive (12thstandard based)||Logical & analytical ability||45|
|Test.3||Modern office practice- Hindi (12th standard)||Knowledge of current affairs||45|
|Logical & analytical ability||45|
|Test.4||A) Pharmacy (12th standard)||Physics||45|
|B) 1 year certificate course in software testing assistant (12thstandard)||Mathematics||60|
|Test.5||Lateral entry of ITI/12th standard (vocational stream)||Physics||60|
The Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Exam Application Form will be available from the month March 2017 (tentative). The last date of the submission application form is not declared but as expected, it will also end in the month of April 2016. After completing the process of applies online, candidates have to move towards fees payment which will be also end in the last week of April. The candidates can fill the Delhi Polytechnic Online Form from the official website of CET.
Candidates who want to apply for the Common Entrance Test must have cleared 10+2 examination or its equivalent from the examination board affiliated to CBSE.
Aspirants must not be below of the age of 15 years.
To pay the examination fee, applicants can pay through Bank Challan Form or also use Online Banking that is non-refundable with Rs17/- Service Tax. Applicants need to pay Rs 400/- as an application fee through Internet banking.
The List of Government and Privately managed BTE affiliated institutions under CET:
- Aryabhat Polytechnic (AB)
- Ambedkar Polytechnic (AP)
- Gobind Ballabh Pant Polytechnic (GB)
- Integrated Institute of Technology (ID)
- Guru Nanak Dev Polytechnic (GN)
- Kasturba Polytechnic for Women (KP)
- Pusa Polytechnic (PP)
- Meera Bai Institute of Technology (MB)
- Bhai Parmanand Institute of Business Studies (BP)
- Vardhman Mahavir Medical College Dr. B.D.Athani & Safdarjung Hospital (VMM)
- Sarada Ukil School of Art (SUSA)
- Aditya Institute of Technology (AI)
- Chhotu Ram Rural Institute of Technology (CR)
- Baba Hari Dass College of Pharmacy (BH)
- Guru Tegh Bahadur Polytechnic Institute (GT)
- Marathwada Institute of Technology (MI)
- International Polytechnic for Women (IN)
- Subramania Barathi College of Science & Smt. Sanju Singhal Technology (SB)
Steps to Fill Delhi CET Application Form 2017
- First aspirants have to log on to the official website.
- After reaching on the home page, select the Apply Online link.
- Then they must make registration by providing username and password.
- Now fill the forms in given manner with all valid details and upload your recent photograph and signature.
- Now pay the fee through internet banking and then submit all the details.
- While taking some time, the registration no will appear on your computer screen.
- Save the registration sheet on the desktop in a pdf format.
- At last, get the hard copy of the applications for the future use.
Submission of online application form begins: March 2017
The Last date to submit the application form: April 2016
Admit card gets released: One week prior to the test
Exam date: June 2017