ESIC UP Admit Card 2016
Employees State Insurance Corporation, Uttar Pradesh is all set to upload the ESIC UP Admit Card 2016 through its official website. Applicants who are searching for the ESIC Uttar Pradesh UDC MTS STENO Exam Call Letter 2016 they have open the right page.
The Employees State Insurance Corporation, UP has announced the recruitment notification for UDC, MTS, and Stenograph Posts. To recruit candidates for the above mention posts, the department will conduct the written examination and Interview.
Interested applicants have applied for the above mention recruitment through submitted their application form before the last date and looking for the hall ticket. If you are also one of the candidates then you may check the details regarding Hall ticket and exam date from the below-given section.
Organization Name: Employees State Insurance Corporation, Uttar Pradesh
Name of Exam: Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk, and Multi Tasking Staff
Date of Exam: In the Upcoming Months
Status: Soon Updated
ESIC Uttar Pradesh UDC MTS STENO Exam Call Letter 2016
As per the details, the Employees State Insurance Corporation, Uttar Pradesh will conduct the written examination in the upcoming months. To check the exact date of examination candidates need to wait till the department has not uploaded the hall ticket.
Candidates will be able to get their ESIC Uttar Pradesh UDC MTS STENO Exam Call Letter 2016 before 15 Days of the exam. Please make a note that no applicant’s call letter will be dispatched by the department through speed post. Candidates need to Download and take the Printout of the Admit Card through visiting the official website.
Admit Card will provide Unique details regarding Examination as well as about the Candidates i.e. Roll Number, Examination Center, Name, Timing etc. Without call letter no applicants will allow to enter ni9 the examination room.
Steps to Download ESIC UP Admit Card 2016
- Applicants must log on to the Official Website of Employee State Insurance Corporation that is www.esic.nic.in.
- On the right side of home page, aspirants need to choose ‘recruitment’ option and then navigate to the following section.
- From the open section select your post name for which you applied.
- Now enter your details i.e. registration number, date of birth.
- Press enter on submit button and then wait for few moments.
- Thereafter the hall ticket will open.
- Take print out of your Admit Card and keep it safe till exam and then for result checking.
Note: Applicants please don’t miss the admit card at home and bring in the examination.
Download Admit Card through visiting the http://www.esic.nic.in/