Goa University Result 2016
If applicants are looking for the Goa University Result 2016 then we have good news for them. Candidates please, read this full page if you want to know more details regarding Goa University BA/BBA/B.Sc Results 2016.
The Goa University is now all set to declare the Goa University Result 2016 through its official website. Applicants who have given the Semester Exam for the BA/BBA/B.Sc courses are advised to keep in touch with us through this page.
The department has successfully conducted the semester examination in the month of November and December. Lots of applicants have given this examination and now curious to check their qualifying status. If you are also one of the applicants then let me tell you that the department will shortly declare the notification regarding declaration of the scorecard.
Name of the University: Goa University
Exam name: Semester Exam
Course Name: BA/BBA/B.Sc
Exam Date: December 2015
Status: Soon Declare
Goa University BA/BBA/B.Sc Results 2016
Goa University provides various programs like BA, BCom, BBA, BCA, MA, MCom, B.Ed, LLB and many more. Large no of students are studying under this college and attend the yearly examination. The department conducts the exam as a semester wise for all pursuing candidates.
This year also, the Association has successfully organized the examination for the BA, BBA, BCA, MBA, MA, MCA, BCOM, M.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc, Engineering exam courses. This examination is being conducted in the month of November and December.
After the exam over, applicants are eagerly waiting for their result. Candidate’s please kept some patience and wait till the department has not declared any notification regarding this content. Whenever we get the update regarding the declaration of scorecard we positively update here on this page so, applicants keep in touch with us through this page.
Steps to Check Goa University Result 2016
- Students, first of all, you need to visit the official website which is www.unigoa.ac.in.
- Then follow ‘Latest News’ section.
- From this section, select the appropriate link of course for which you want to check the outcome.
- As you press on suitable course link, on the other hand, the entry page will open.
- In the open page, enter the roll no, date of birth and course name and submit it.
- Now the marks which the appeared candidates obtained will display on your computer screen in a PDF form.
- After checking your results and Download scorecard and take a hard copy of it for future use.
Note: After checking the scorecard, applicants are advised to keep log out your roll no.
For more details go to official website