HPPSC SET Admit Card 2016
HPPSC SET Admit Card 2016 will be available shortly by the Himachal Pradesh Public Selection Commission. Candidates can download the HPPSC State Eligibility Test Hall Ticket 2016 from the official website i.e. hp.gov.in.
The State Eligibility Test notification was recently released by the Himachal Pradesh Public Selection Commission for those candidates who are keen to get a job in the Himachal Pradesh Public Selection Commission for the assistant professor posts. As per the details, there are large no of applicants who have applied for this test.
After become part of the test, the applicants are looking for the HPPSC SET Admit Card 2016. If you are also one of the applicants then you have opened the right page because here we mention all the significant details regarding State Eligibility Test Call Letter for the User Convenience.
Name of the Association: Himachal Pradesh Public Selection Commission
Name of Examination: State Eligibility Test
Date of Examination: May and June 2016
Admit Card Status: Month of April
HPPSC State Eligibility Test Hall Ticket 2016
If we talk about the Exam Pattern and the Syllabus then let me informed to all the applicants that the exam consists of 3 sessions. The First session called as a paper I which contain 100 Maximum marks and the time duration is 1 hour 15 minutes. Coming to the session II which is paper II and it contain 100 marks. There will be negative marking for both Papers.
The last but not the least is Session III (Paper III) is for 200 marks and the applicants will get the 2 hours 30 minutes as a time duration. Candidates by taking help from the exam pattern, please well prepare for the examination and the examination will be held in the month of May and June. Candidates will get the direct link to download HPPSC State Eligibility Test Hall Ticket 2016 in the month of April by the department.
Steps to Download HPPSC SET Admit Card 2016
- Initially, the aspirants need to open the official website of Himachal Pradesh Public Selection Commission.
- The official website is well mentioned on the above table.
- After reach on the home page, select the hall ticket link.
- Thereafter enter the roll no, date of birth and password etc.
- Now check the details and if all are correct then hit the submit button.
- Once the department click on the submit button, on another hand the hall ticket is open.
- Save the hall ticket document on the desktop and downloaded it.
- At last, take the hard copy of the call letter for the examination use.
Note: Mobiles are not allowed in the examination hall. Applicants, please don’t forget to carry the hall ticket at the day of examination because by the help of this document Examiner get to know whether the applicant is valid for the exam or not.