Indian Navy Chargeman Admit Card 2017
Hello, candidates are you looking for an Indian Navy Chargeman Admit Card 2017 then you must check our web page. Many contenders have filled their application to grab this opportunity for being a part of Indian Navy. The Naval Dockyard Mumbai Exam Admit Card will be available on the Indian Navy official website.
The Indian Navy has previously offered the 121 posts of Chargeman – II (Group B, Non-Industrial, and Non-Gazetted) in Naval Ship Repair Yard (Karwar), Naval Dockyard (Mumbai) and in Western Naval Command. The main motive is for application is to select talented candidates for the Indian Navy. Application process are now over the Indian Navy is set to conduct this exam at various examination centers at scheduled date and time but before this applied candidates need their Indian Navy Naval Dockyard Admit Card that will be announced by the authority very shortly. Applicants can download their admit card with the help of our web page. We providing a link in below.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Hall Ticket
If you are going to appear the Indian Navy Chargeman Exam then read all details carefully. The Indian Navy is providing some instructions to the applied candidates and few important details about the posts.
- Without call letter, your entry is prohibited.
- Your exam call letter contains the applicant name, applicant photo, and registration number, date of birth, time and venue.
- If any candidate is coming to participate in the examination without call letter then that candidate will be disqualified from the examination process.
- Don’t forget to bring your admit card while going into the examination.
If you want to know more about the subject then check some details in below:
Organization Name: Indian Navy
Name of the Post: Chargeman – II (Group B, NonIndustrial, NonGazetted)
No of Vacancies: 121 Posts
Admit Card Status: updated soon
Exam Date: released soon
Official Website: indiannavy.nic.in
Ways to Download the Indian Navy Exam Admit Card
- Firstly visit the official website.
- Now look for a admit card link and open it on your screen.
- Now provide required details and press on submit button.
- Wait for few seconds while your admit card appears on your screen.
- Download and take a printout of it.
- Carry your admit card on exam day.
If you have any query or any suggestion about the Indian Navy Chargeman Admit Card 2017 please mention your queries in the comment section.