JPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2016
Jharkhand Public Service Commission has not yet finalized the date of declaration JPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2016. This web page will help you to provide the direct link to download JPSC Civil Judge Prelims Exam Call Letter 2016 shortly through this page.
All the candidates who had applied for the Civil Judge Post Exam and keenly waiting for the JPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2016 we advised waiting till the department has not released any notification. As soon as we get the notification regarding exam date and call letter we positively update here.
Previously, the Jharkhand Public Service Commission has released the recruitment notification. This notification is about to fill 66 posts and Out of this 66 vacancies, 40 vacancies are meant for General Recruitment and remaining 20 are for Special Recruitment for the posts of Civil Judge.
Organization Name: Jharkhand Public Service Commission
Name of Exam: Prelims Exam
Name of Posts: Civil Judge
Date of Exam: Not Yet Finalized
Call Letter Status: Upload Soon
Official Website: jpsc.gov.in
JPSC Civil Judge Prelims Exam Call Letter 2016
The Jharkhand Public Service Commission is responsible for conducting the Recruitment examination every year. Same as this year also, the JPSC is now ready to conduct the recruitment examination in the form of two sessions i.e. first is Preliminary and second is Main examination.
The date of prelims for the Civil Judge posts will be announced afterward by the department. Candidates who are prepared for this examination must get the JPSC Civil Judge Prelims Exam Call Letter 2016 from the provided link given below.
As we all know, how the hall ticket is the important document for applied applicants because without this document the examiner will not allow to attend the examination. That’s why applicants are advised to keep the call letter safe till the recruitment process is not completed.
Steps to Download JPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2016
Following are the steps which are given below, it give help to the candidate’s in downloading their Admit Cards:-
- First of all, aspirants are requested to visit on the official website that is www.jpsc.gov.in
- Go to the home page of it and check the Recruitment Section.
- Then select the link of ‘Admit Card’ available on the screen.
- After this enter your Registration Number, Date of Birth, etc. and other details as per their requirement.
- Now select the Submit option and wait till the page open.
- The next page appears will be your Admit Card.
- Check the details of the examination and save it.
- At last, give the Print command so as to take the printout of the hall ticket.
Note: Applicants please don’t forget to bring the call letter in the Exam hall. Otherwise, you only face the problem.
For more information, visit on the Official Link