MLSU Result 2016
Mohan Lal Sukhadia University, Udaipur will declare the MLSU Result 2016 soon for those applicants who are perusing BA/ B.com/ B.sc/ BCA/ MBA courses from the MLSU. Students who have given the UG and PG Examination can check the MLSU BA/ B.com/ B.sc/ BCA/ MBA Exam Results 2016.
Mohan lal Sukhadia University, Udaipur is going to release the MLSU Result 2016. The result for the UG & PG courses such as B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Ed, M.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.Ed, M.Phil, BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA, Ph.D, Supplementary Exam, Private Exam, Revaluation, Distance Education and Entrance exam will be announced by the University soon.
In the month of December and January, the University has conducted the semester examination for the UG and PG Courses. A large no of applicants have applied for this examination and now waiting for the scorecard. If you want more information regarding the result such as when it declares, how applicants may download it etc, then you must read this page.
University Name: Mohan Lal Sukhadia University, Udaipur
Name of Exam: BA/ B.com/ B.sc/ BCA/ MBA
Date of Exam: December 2015 and January 2016
Status: Declared Soon
Link to Download: mlsu.ac.in
MLSU BA/ B.com/ B.sc/ BCA/ MBA Exam Merit List 2016
Every year, the Mohanlal Sukhadia University has conducts the Semester examination twice in a year, Annual examination in the month of March to May. This year also, the process of taking the examination is continuing by the department and now they are decided to release the MLSU BA/ B.com/ B.sc/ BCA/ MBA Exam Merit List 2016.
The Result for the B.PEd, B.Sc (Home Science 1st, 2nd and 3rd year M.Com Examination will be going to be declared in the upcoming month through its official website. By the help of the roll number and course code, applicants can download the scorecard. To check more details, applicants keep in touch with us through this page.
Steps to Download MLSU Result 2016
- Firstly candidates will open the Official Website which is “mlsu.ac.in”.
- On the Home page, select the notice or exam section.
- From the open section, select the Appropriate Exam name and will be selected by the candidates.
- A new window will appear where applicants need to enter the Roll No. or Date of Birth which is filled by the candidates.
- After feeding information in the required boxes, applicants need to click on the “Submit” button to view the scorecard.
- Now the scorecard sheet will appear on the screen in the next moment.
- At last, applicants are advised to take a Print of the scorecard sheet for the Future Use.
Note: Candidates will get their original mark sheet from their respective college.
Check more details of Result through visiting http://mlsuexam.in/