MMMUT Admit Card 2016
Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur is all set to declare the MMMUT Admit Card 2016. All those applicants who are waiting for the MMMUT Hall Ticket 2016 can be downloaded at mmmut.ac.in.
As per the details, the Entrance Exam will be held on 08-05-2016 and those applicants who have appeared for this examination they must get the MMMUT Hall Ticket 2016. In the below section of this page we mention the exact date of declaration of hall ticket.
The main purpose to conduct the Entrance Exam is to check the ability of the candidates to fill up various vacant seats in UG, PG & various Engineering courses for the next session. This year also, the University is going to conduct the examination on the above mention dates.
Organization Name: Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur
Name of Exam: Entrance Exam
Date of Exam: 08th May 2016
Admission for: B.Tech./MBA/MCA/ M.Tech./PhD Courses
Status of Call Letter: Last Week of April 2016
Latest Updates: The Entrance Exam Admit Card will available on Last Week of April 2016. The Entrance Exam will be held on 08th May 2016.
MMMUT Hall Ticket 2016
Candidates who are waiting for the MMMUT Hall Ticket 2016 we have good news for them that the department will soon declare the hall ticket. Those applicants who have filled and submit their application form before the last date.
The Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur will upload the call letter before the 15 days of the exam date. As we all know the hall ticket is the important document and without this document no applicants are allowed to enter the examination hall.
Applicants can directly download the call letter through visiting the direct link. By using the registration no and date of birth, applicants are able to get the admit card as an online mode.
Procedure to Download MMMUT Admit Card 2016
- The applicants firstly have to visit the official website of the university to download the admit card which is given below.
- On the home page, here you have to check the admit card link
- After getting the suitable link, click on it.
- Now enter the admission number, date of birth and security text
- Then, go to the View Tab and wait till the page opened.
- After that your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Save the call letter document and also take a printout of it for further need.
Note: Candidates can get the Admit Card through the Official Link