MRPL Admit Card 2016
Mangalore Refinery & Petrochemicals Limited is going to Pass the MRPL Technical Assistant Exam Call Letter. The Authority has finished up the process of submitting application & now it has started with the MRPL Admit Card 2016.
Latest Announcement for MRPL Technical Assistant Exam Call Letter 2016
As per the latest announcement made by the authority on the Official Link the MRPL Technical Assistant Exam Call Letter 2016 will be ready to download from the site 10-20 days before the aspirants appear for the exam.
The authority has also made a notification for the aspirants who are going to appear for the recruitment exam that call letter can be drawn from the Official Link only & will not be sent to the home of aspirants.
Category – Mangalore RPL Admit Card 2016
Organizer – Mangalore Refinery & Petrochemicals Limited
Recruitment for – Technical Assistant
Date of Exam – Announced Soon
Status of Admit Card/Call letter– Awaited
Register Link – www.mrpl.co.in
Some point of importance on Hall Ticket of Mangalore RPL
The Hall Ticket Serves as an ID Proof for the aspirants & also helps the Exam Invigilator to decide out that call letter belongs to the candidate who is appearing for the exam.
The details & instruction help out and aspirants. The details it contains are as follows- Date, time & venue. personal details like Name of Candidate & Photograph. Admit card has instruction on how to appear for the exam.
Steps for downloading the MRPL Admit Card 2016
- Google out the official site of the authority
- After that look up for the Hall ticket section there
- Click it, a page will be opened & ask you to fill up the details
- You need to fill it out by entering the details matching to that of application
- Just after filling it out press Enter to submit it
- In a moment of submission, your Call letter will open out
- Download it & save it for the future to be carried to exam hall
Candidates who are going to appear for the recruitment exam can download their Mangalore RPL Technical Assistant Exam Call Letter from the Registered Link of the authority