NABARD DA Results 2015
NABARD DA Results 2015 are published by the National Bank for Rural Agriculture and Development. Candidates who have appeared for the written examination can check the Merit List of NABARD Development Assistant 2016.
All such candidates who obtain good marks in the written exam will call to attend for the next round i.e. Interview. Check more details regarding Interview, Result Declaration Date etc by reading this full page which is well furnished by the team of Resultsaifi.in
The National Bank for Rural Agriculture and Development has successfully conducted the written examination on 28th November for the 85 Posts of Development Assistant. After the exam over, the department is now decided to declare the NABARD DA Results 2015 through its official website.
Name of the Organization: National Bank for Rural Agriculture and Development
Job Category: Development Assistant Posts
Date of Examination: 28-11-2015
Qualifying Status: Declared in 1 or 2 months After the Exam
Official Website: www.nabard.org
NABARD Development Assistant Merit List 2016
All the applicants who are appearing for the written examination and looking for the Merit List will check the NABARD Development Assistant Merit List 2016 soon through the official website of National Bank for Rural Agriculture and Development.
As per the details, the applicants who qualify the written examination only for those applicants the Merit List will be prepared by the department. The merit list will be available in the pdf format after the next day of the result declaration.
For the User convenience, here we provide simple and easy steps to download scorecard from the Internet. Applicants are advised to follow the steps which are given below line by line and without facing any problem just get your scorecard in your hand.
Procedure to Download NABARD DA Results 2015
- First of all, aspirants need to search out the official website from the Internet.
- After finding the official website i.e. www.nabard.org, hit on it.
- Click on careers Section which is available on the Home Page.
- Find the results link from the open the Section.
- Select your code or set number.
- Thereafter enter the Roll No/Hall Ticket no, date of birth and password
- Now submitting the details by entering on the Submit Button.
- Results will be displayed on a new tab.
- Save as on the desktop and download it.
- At last take a hard copy of the scorecard sheet for future use.
Note: Candidates to check the result please keep some patience and visit our website regularly.
Check Result Online through Visiting on Official Website