NDA Application Form 2017
The UPSC has finally announced the application form for NDA (National Defense Academy) & NA (Naval Academy). The first exam NDA NA1 will be going to held on 23rd April 2017 and NDA NA II exam on 10th September 2017. Many candidates are waiting for that application form and finally, the UPSC announced this application form. Those candidates want to participate in this exam must fill their application forms till the last date is over. Candidates you can download the NDA Application Form 2017 from its official website.
The Union public service commission conducts national defense academy training programs examination every year. In which lots of candidates filled their application form for selected in the navy, army, and air force. Students who are eligible apply for this exam. After clearing the written exam applicants are to be called for interview and this exam is based on merit and its result will be based on merit and category wise.
UPSC NDA NA 1 2017 Notification 2017
The notification provides the Union Public Service for the 401(approx.) posts of the army, navy, naval academy and air force. Here we are providing you accurate details about the subject in below.
Board Name- Union public service commission
Name of the Examination- National Defense Academy & Naval Academy II Exam
Total posts-455 (208 for Army, 55 for Navy, 55 for Naval Academy and 92 for Air Force)
NDA Exam Online Registration
Here we are providing a required document details for filling the application form of NDA:
- Payment details (offline or online)
- 12th class Mark sheet and your DOB certificate.
- Valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Scanned photograph with 140 pixels height x 110 pixels width. The image should be in jpg format and the image size should be between 3kb to 40kb.
- Scanned signature. The signature should be made with a black ink pen on white paper. The image should be in jpg format and meet the 110 pixels height x 140 pixels width dimensions. Image sized should be between 1KB to 40kb.
UPSC NDA Exam Important Dates
NDA Application Form (I) 2017
Date of Announcement: 18th January 2017
Starting date of Online Application Form: 18th January 2017
Last date for online registration: 10th February 2017
NDA Admit Card status: 1st April 2017 (expected)
Written Examination Date: 23rd April 2017
UPSC NDA Exam Eligibility Criteria
- This jobs is for only Indian citizen.
- The applicant age is 16 and a half to 19 years but not exceed 19 years as on 01st January 2017.
- This job is only for the male candidates. And applied should be unmarried for applying this process.
NDA Exam Application Fee 2017
The application fee is Rs. 100/- for General/OBC students and SC/ST students or reserved candidates are not required to pay any application fee. You can pay your fee via online banking also like Visa, master, debit card and net banking or offline Cash payment in SBI Bank.
Applicants must be 12th (Intermediate) class Mark sheet with Physics and Mathematics subjects from the recognized board. Those students are pursuing 12th can also apply for NDA.
Steps to Fill UPSC NDA NA 1 2017 Application Form
- You have to go on the official website i.e. upsc.gov.in
- Now look for a link of NDA 1st and then click on part-1 registration and enter your asking details like name, education qualification, date of birth etc.
- Now you just finished half format of application form go to the part-1 registration of NDA Exam and upload scanned signature and photo in the prescribed format.
- Generate bank challan and then make payment of application fee. After fee payment check your application status by entering your registration number and date of birth.
- Now take a printout of the application form.
If any candidate has any query or any suggestion regarding the NDA Application Form 2017 they can comment in the comment box below. Or if any candidate has any problem while filling the UPSC NDA NA 1 2017 application they also comment in the comment section.
Important links of UPSC NDA NA 1 2017