NTPC Diploma Trainee Admit Card 2017
Interested candidates who are looking for the NTPC Diploma Trainee Admit Card 2017 on the official site. So applicants let we inform you the NTPC Diploma Trainee Call Letter will release soon on the official site. National Thermal Power Corporation will release soon all the important dates regarding NTPC Diploma Trainee Hall Ticket 2016 and Examination which we update here in the upcoming days. We know most of all applicants has applied for this and now looking the admit card for attending the examination.
The National Thermal Power Corporation has released the time to time various vacancies for the applicants. Those candidates who want to make their career in this sector has applied for this job and that time doing the exam preparation through the help of the exam study material.
Conducting Body: National Thermal Power Corporation
Exam Name: Diploma Trainees Recruitment Exam
Date of Written Test (Tentative): Available Soon
Status of Admit Card: Release Soon
Official Website: www.ntpc.co.in
NTPC Diploma Trainee Hall Ticket 2017
The Selection of the applicants will make on the basis of the objective type is written exam and skill test. Aspirants who are going to write the Diploma Trainees test are advised to obtain their hall ticket by entering Registration number and date of birth.
For attending the examination of this recruitment applicants will need the exam call letter because of it a necessary for the examination without this you will not attend the examination and automatically out from this process. So aspirants we are suggest you must collect this document after the announcing and bring with you at the exam center. Don’t forget applicants with this also bring the one id proof with you. It will also check at the time of the entry in the exam center.
Download NTPC Diploma Trainee Admit Card 2017
- Candidates can download the hall ticket by visiting the visiting official website of the National Thermal Power Corporation that is www.ntpccareers.net.
- On the home page, applicants need to follow ‘Admit Card’ link.
- Now press on admit card links and select region.
- Enter the required details which are asked such as Registration number or DOB.
- Submit the details and wait till the page open.
- Within few second, your Call letter will display on a desktop screen.
- At last, save it and take print out of it for future use.