Odisha SSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2016
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) is going to publicize Odisha SSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2016 merely through its Official Web Portal. The Odisha SSC ANM Exam Hall Ticket 2016 will be supplied to all those eligible candidates who have successfully submitted the application (for more, please read the article below).
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) is eminent which came into existence on 10th January 1994. It issued a recruitment notification on 18th September for filling the 75 vacant posts of Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, A.N.M. and X-ray Technician. To achieve this bang-up opportunity, a large number of aspirants have already applied and are looking for the Admit Card enthusiastically so that they don’t have to confront any difficulty during the exams.
About Odisha SSC ANM Exam Hall Ticket 2016
The worthy candidates will soon get their Odisha SSC ANM Exam Hall Ticket 2016 as soon as the authority decides to upload them. The contenders are therefore supposed to stay on our Web Portal with the intention of getting their respective Hall Ticket. The other useful information is provided below, please take it into consideration.
Category: Odisha SSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2016
Exam Date: 27th September 2016
Status: Available Soon
Official Web Portal: www.ossc.gov.in
Essential Points on Odisha SSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2016
The Board has recently issued a short notice regarding the same on 18th September according to which, the Main written exam for the post of Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, A.N.M. and X-ray Technician will be held on 27th September (Sunday). The Admit Card for all the eligible aspirants will be available alone through the Official Website on 19th September. The crucial thing about the Call Letter is that it will not be sent by post. The candidates will be able to download their Admit Card from the authorized website by using their “Username” and “Password”.
How to Obtain Odisha SSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2016
- The first thing that you are meant to do is log on to the Official Website of the authority viz. www.ossc.gov.in
- Follow the suitable link which is about “Latest Results” and click on it.
- Having the link clicked, a page (login page) will open and you will be asked to enter your username and password.
- Fill in your username and password carefully that you got during application submission and submit the page.
- After confirmation, the link will be generated for downloading.
- Click on the link to let the downloading begin.
- You are extremely recommended to get a Hard Copy of it future utilization after you’ve successfully downloaded your Hall Ticket.
All the applied aspirants are suggested to go through the Main Website of the agency!