OPTCL Admit Card 2017
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited has announced recruitment notifications. The candidates need to download OPTCL Admit Card 2017 to attend the test. The department of this corporation is going to release OPTCL Office Assistant Exam Date on their main website. To have full information please read this page until the end.
OPTCL Management Trainee Hall Ticket 2017
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited invited applications forms to fill the 131 vacancies (the number of posts may increase or decrease by the corporation without any notice) of Office Assistant, Grade III (trainee) A lot of candidates submitted their application forms from next week. This corporation is looking for bright, qualified and energetic personnel with brilliant academic record to join the commission and for this, they are going to conduct a computer-based test in various cities. The call letter is expected to be released on the main website almost 15 days before of test.
|Name of the organization||Odisha Power Transmission Corporation|
|Type of declaration||OPTCL Admit Card 2017|
|Name of the post||
|Date of the exam||05th March 2017|
OPTC Management Trainee Exam Date 2017
The admit card will contain all the information about the candidate as name, photo, signature, registration number and instructions and information of the test like a location of the test, time, and date of the exam. OPTC OA Grade-III Exam Date 2017 is not yet declared by expected to be announced soon. Aspirants are advised to keep tracing the authorized website for any alert and notification about exam date.
The recruitment process will be based on the following criteria
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Skill Test
The qualified candidates in CBT and shortlisted applicants will be called for skill test in computer applications. Then selected applicants shall be subject to medical fitness as per prescribed standards then they shall go for the training of one year.
How to Download OPTCL Admit Card 2017
- Applicants must go to the official website and that is www.optcl.co.in, a direct link is also given at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the result section on the top menu bar on the home page.
- Click on the notification for hall ticket for office assistant
- Fill the required information like registration number and date of birth etc in the right given box.
- Press enter or click on the submit button, you will see hall ticket on the screen
- Download it and take a printout of it, keep it safe and don’t forget to carry it to the test venue.
Download the call letter from the Official Website