PSSOU Result 2016
Pandit Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University is going to announce the PSSOU Result 2016 through its official website. Candidates who are looking for the PSSOU B.A, B.Com, M.A, M.Com Exam Results 2016 they must read the information given here on this page.
Students, who have appeared in B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Lib, M.A., M.Sc., PGDCA-ATKT, DCA-ATKT, D.Ed and B.Ed Exam of Ist years/ IInd year/ III year examination are advised to check the PSSOU Result 2016. The examinations for all the above mention courses have successfully conducted by the department and now they are going to declare their qualifying status.
Candidates may obtain relevant details regarding the result such as a procedure to check the score card, when the outcome of the examination has released etc which is represented below in the page of resultadmit.co.in.
Name of the University: Pandit Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University
Name of the Exam: B.A B.Com M.A M.Com
Date of Exam: November and December 2015
Course Name: B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Lib, M.A., M.Sc., PGDCA-ATKT, DCA-ATKT, D.Ed and B.Ed
Status: Soon Declared
PSSOU B.A, B.Com, M.A M.Com Exam Results 2016
Every year the Pandit Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University has conducted the semester and annual examination for the B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Lib, M.A., M.Sc., PGDCA-ATKT, DCA-ATKT, D.Ed and B.Ed courses. This exam is being conducted in the month of November and December.
This year also, the University has conducted the annul examination in the month of November & December. After the exam over, applicants are now keen to check their qualifying status. If you are also one of the applicants then you will soon get the direct link to download the scorecard from here.
As per the details, the PSSOU B.A, B.Com, M.A M.Com Exam Results 2016 will be declared within an upcoming day therefore, applicants keep in touch with though this page.
Steps to Download PSSOU Result 2016
In order to check outcome of university exam, students are requested to follow the instructions given below:
- First of all, candidates are required to log on the official website that is www.pssou.ac.in.
- Now students need to go to the ‘Download Section’ which is located on the left side of home page.
- Then various courses examination outcomes will open on this next page.
- From the many links, students need to select the appropriate link.
- Click on the particular link and then the new page will open on your computer screen.
- Now enter your Roll No. and date of birth in the required section.
- Then hit for final submission and wait till the page opened.
- Within a few second the scorecard will available, therefore applicants are advised to download it.
- At last, take a printout of it for future reference.
Note: Download Result through visiting the Official Website