Punjab TET Result 2016
Are you searching for the Punjab TET Result 2016, is yes then you have opened the right Page. The Punjab School Education Board is now ready to declare the PSTET Merit List 2016 for those applicants who have qualified the Teacher Eligibility Test.
The Punjab School Education Board has successfully conducted the Teacher Eligibility Test on 13-12-2015 and those who have attended this test are now looking for the Punjab TET Result 2016. If you are also one of the applicants then let me informed that the PSTST Result will available within upcoming days.
All those Job seekers who are willing to get Govt Job as a Teacher posts have successfully applied for the Teacher Eligibility Test and given the written test on above mention date. As per the Government of Punjab, the selection of the candidates for the teacher posts is based on the applicant’s written test and Interview Performance.
Department Name: Punjab School Education Board
Examination Identity: Teacher Eligibility Test
Date of Exam: 13th December 2015
Status: Soon Declared
Official Website: www.pstet.org.in
PSTET Merit List 2016 Download
As per the media views, the PSTET Merit List 2016 will be out in the month of January 2016 and the Punjab TET result will declare before the Merit List declaration. The State Council of Educational Research and Training will prepare the Merit List only for those applicants who qualified the Entrance test.
The Minimum marks for the SC / ST / PWD candidates are 60% to clear the TET exam. Those applicants who carry the minimum marks in a test will only able to attend the Interview and the date of Interview will declare afterward. To check more details of Result, Merit List and Interview, applicants keep connecting with us through this page.
Steps to Download Punjab TET Result 2016
- First of all, aspirants select the official website.
- Go to the News & Events section which is displayed on the home page at the right side of Home Page.
- Choose the Result link for the Punjab School Teacher Eligibility Test.
- Then enter the Roll no, Date of Birth and Password etc.
- After submitting the details, hit the submit button.
- Now the Result will open in a new tab.
- Check the scorecard and if you qualify then hit on the print out tab.
- At last, get the hard copy of the scorecard and keep it safe for the future use.
Dear, Aspirants please visit on Official Website to check the details of Result