Rajasthan High Court Admit Card 2016-17
A notification has been passed by Rajasthan High Court regarding the Rajasthan High Court Admit Card 2017 has released on official website. The exam for the Civil Judge has been scheduled on the 5th July 2017, so the applicants can now download their Civil Judge Call Letter as only 3 days are left for the exams.
The candidates are advised that they should login to the official website for downloading the admit card and print it out as it is available on the Official Website & permission will not be granted in any case to the candidate in the absence of Call letter.
|Name of the Examination||Civil Judge Main Exam|
|Date of the Exam||24th / 25th Sepember 2016 Sunday|
|Admit Card Status||Available|
Regarding the Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Call Letter 2017
The Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Call Letter 2017 is to be published before the 7 days of the examination date and now there are only 3 days left for the examination and the admit card is available on the Official website of the company so, candidates can download it from there and take a print out.
A Hall Ticket is very important document as it contains the date, time, venue &name of the candidate. No candidate will be permitted to enter the examination hall if he/she has no admit card or it has no photograph stuck on it in the section given for the photo. It is the kind of ID Proof of a candidate who is appearing for the particular posts of Civil Judge.
What about the Examination pattern for RHC 2017 Civil Judge?
- The Question paper will be of total 100 Marks.
- There will be total 100 Ques. of 1mark each.
- It will be divided into total three sections i.e.
- Law paper – 1
- Law paper – 2
- Profiency Test in Hindi & English
- The Ques. Paper is to be completed within the 2hours of exam timing.
How to downloading the Rajasthan High Court Admit Card 2017
- Google out the Official website
- Search for the Admit card section in the page
- Click on the Rajasthan High Court Call letter
- Enter the information which is asked from you
- Submit the info. & Call Letter will be opened up.
- Save/ Download it and print out the Hall Ticket
NOTE: Visit the official website for downloading the call letter