RPSC Recruitment 2016
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has just released RPSC Recruitment 2016 notice online. Eligible candidates are invited to apply for 330 Sub-Inspector (SI) Vacancies in the various institution of the state. The final date of online application is 06th November 2016. Therefore, it is recommended to the applicants to go online and start applying for the posts.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission Ajmer has uploaded the Recruitment Notice in which there is a mention of 330 vacant posts. There is a requirement of eligible and experienced candidates who can take up the responsibility of College Lecturer. Applicants, who wish to apply for these posts, can download the Official Notification from here and start the application procedure.
Good news for the aspirants, Rajasthan Public Service Commission has invited applicants to apply for 330 vacancies. The state institutions need suitable applicants for the Sub-Inspector (SI) VPost. The online registration process is already in process and will be continued till 06th November 2017.
|Declaration Regarding||RPSC Recruitment 2016|
|Name of Posts||College Lecturer|
|Number of posts||330|
|Last date to apply||06th November 2016|
More details for RPSC Recruitment 2016
The departments which require new candidates are given hereunder:
Geography, History, Political Science, Sanskrit, Botany, Chemistry, Life Science, Economics Administration and Financial Management and Law courses.
Educational Qualification and Eligibility criteria
Applicants must have completed Post Graduation securing 55% aggregate marks with NET (National Eligibility Test)/ SLET/SET/PhD from a recognized University or Institute.
Applying Candidates must be minimum 21years of age and must not Exceed 35 years as on 1st July 2016.
- 5 years for SC/ST/OBC Male candidates and general category Female candidates.
- 10 years for SC/ST/OBC women candidates who are the state residents.
- 13 years for general and 15 years for SC/ST/OBC handicapped candidates.
- Candidates can pay fee via Net banking which is as follows:
- General candidates: 350/-
- For BC candidates: 250/-
- PH & SC/ST Candidates: 150/-
Written Exam and Personal Interview
See also: Latest Government Jobs in Rajasthan.
How to apply against RPSC Recruitment 2016
- Candidates need to log on to “rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in” firstly.
- Then from the Homepage of the website, look for an official Notification for the above-stated Job
- Go through the details mentioned in the Notice and start applying for the posts.
- Complete the registration by paying the fee finally.
- After completing the registration, take a hard copy of the duly filled and saved form and keep a copy safe for future reference.
Dear applicants, download the notification via this official Link
Visit the Official website and start the online application now.