SBI PO Recruitment 2017
Hello, candidates we have a news for the job seekers those were looking for the SBI PO Recruitment 2017. If you are one of them then you must look at this post. The organization has offered the 2313 vacancies of Probationary Officer (PO) in the State Bank of India. Many candidates previously waiting for this recruitment and preparing for the bank examinations. Now they are getting this opportunity that can clear the SBI PO exam and be a part of State Bank of India. We request to the applicants please bring your all the original document when you are going to fill your application form and please fill your application on or before the last date.
Authority Name– State Bank of India
Details about- SBI Recruitment 2017
Advertisement No. – CRPD/PO/2016-17/19
Total Vacancies– 2313
Posts Name– Probationary Officer
Mode of Applying– Online
Official Website– www.sbi.co.in
SBI PO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
The candidates who request to apply for these vacancies they must have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
Reminder: Those applicants, who are in the final year or semester of their graduation
As per the official notification, the age of applicants should not be below 21 years and should not be above 30 years as on 01-April-2017.
Note: The candidates who belong to a reserved category they will get the relaxation in upper age limit. You can check it off the official notification provided by us in below.
Application Charge: for SC/ST/PWD Rs. 100 and for General/OBC Rs. 600
Selection Process The aspirants who want to get selected for these vacancies they will have to join in the below-described rounds.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Group Training and Interview
The chosen candidates will get the pay package of Rs. 23700 to Rs. 42020 with advance growths.
|Commencement of online applications||07-February-2017|
|Closing date for the online registration||06-March-2017|
|Payment of application fee||07-February to 06-March-2017|
|Online pre-exam date||29 & 30-April and 06 & 07-May-2017|
|Main exam date||04-June-2017|
|Group exercises and interview date||10-July-2017 onward|
Ways to Apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2017
- The eligible and interested candidates will have to log on to the official website that is “www.sbi.co.in”.
- Go to the homepage and find out the link that is most suitable to this recruitment and also clicks on that link.
- Checked the link about “apply online” and press on it.
- Now, an online application form will be opened on your screen.
- Applicants you must have to fill this form correctly and upload the educational and further documents as per the authorized advertisement.
- Click on the pay button for payment of the application via internet banking/debit card/credit card.
- First, check the form that is the details you have submitted are correct or not.
- If there any correction is required then correct that and submit this form and wait for few seconds.
- Lastly, download it and take a hard copy of your application form for future implication.
If you having any problem while applying in the SBI PO Recruitment 2017 then you must comment in the comment section.
Check SBI PO Vacancies details here