SSC CGL 2016 – 2017 Exam Date
Staff Selection Commission has announced the SSC CGL 2016 – 2017 Exam Date which we update here. Applicants can check the SSC CGL Notification 2016 and also able to fill the SSC CGL Online Application Form 2016 by using the below mention link.
Check full criteria of SSC CGL 2016 – 2017 Exam Date by reading this web page. As per the details, the examination will start from the month of May 2016. So, those applicants who have appeared for the Combined Graduate Level Tier 1 2 Exam are advised to start to prepare for the examination.
The process of the Registration form has been available now so, those applicants who are interested in filling the SSC CGL Application Form must check the eligible criteria from here and if you eligible then use the link which is given below.
Recruitment Conduct By: Staff Selection Commission
Exam Name: Combined Graduate Level Tier 1 2 Exam
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years maximum 27 years
Opening dates to apply Online Form: 13th February 2016
The last date to submit online application form: 14th March 2016
Group B posts
- Inspector (Central Excise)
- Inspector (Preventive Officer)
- Inspector (Examiner)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer
- Inspector of Posts
- Sub Inspector (CBI)
- Statistical Investigator Gr.II
Group C posts
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Divisional Accountant
- Tax Assistants
- Junior Accountant & Accountant
SSC CGL Notification 2016
Staff Selection commission is all set to conducts the combined Graduate level entrance exam to recruit the capable degree graduates for Group B and C post. That’s why; the department has released SSC CGL Notification 2016 through the official website.
Candidates may go through the detailed information related to SSC CGL Notification such as qualification, Selection procedure, Age Limit, process to apply, Important Dates which is given below by resultadmit.co.in.
SSC CGL Online Application Form 2016
Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct the Combined Graduate Level Tier 1 2 Exam for filling up different posts. The Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-I) will be held on Sunday 8th & 22nd May 2016 and their Hall Ticket will be available on last week of April 2016.
Candidates can fill the SSC CGL Online Application Form 2016 which is start from 13th Feb and ends on 13th March 2016. Applicants, please Scroll down the Page for more details regarding Notification as well as Exam Date and Application Form.
Complete Eligibility Criteria for SSC CGL 2016
For the post of Compiler, applicants must have Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics and let me informed that it is a compulsory or Elective subject.
For Statistical Investigator Grade – II: The Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% in Mathematics at 12th standard level is required. And for the Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
All other Posts: Candidates must possess a graduate degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
All those candidates who want to apply for the above mention notification then he/she must not less than 18 years old or not more than 27 years. For Group C post maximum age limit for the different post is 30, 35 and 40 and for other posts, applicants need to check the Notification carefully.
For General/OBC candidate have to pay Rs. 100 as an application fee. SC/ST/PWD candidates free from paying any application fees.
- Group B: Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/-
- Group C: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/-
As we know the Staff Selection Process will conduct the Combined Graduate Level Tier 1 2 Exam in three tiers as mention below. Therefore, selection is totally based on to crack these below mention process–
- For Tier I – Written Examination (Multiple Choice or Objective Type)
- For Tier II – Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
- For Tier III – Personality Test cum Interview/Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/Document Verification.
Steps to Fill for the SSC CGL Online Application Form 2016
- Aspirant’s firstly you have to visit the official website if you want to apply for the SSC CGL Notification.
- The official website of the department is online.nic.in
- Now look out the option SSC CGL click on it and then Apply Online.
- Here you need to enter all the accurate details whatever they asked and then submit the form.
- Now make a payment of application fee through online mode.
- After submitting the full application form, hit the submit button for submission the form.
- Then download the hard copy of application form.
- And keep it sake till the Process of CGL Exam is not finished.
Date of Apply Online: 13.02.2016
Registration last date: 14.03.2016
Exam Dates held on 08.05.2016 & 22.05.2016
Check more Details through Official Link