TNPSC VAO Hall Ticket 2016
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is all set to upload the TNPSC VAO Hall Ticket 2016. Candidates who are looking for the TNPSC Village Administrative Officer Exam Admit Card 2016 can check all details about same by reading this page.
The examination for the Village Administrative Officer Posts will be held on 14 February by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission with the main purpose to fill up the 813 Posts of VAO. All those applicants who have applied for the above mention posts they must download the TNPSC VAO Hall Ticket 2016 from the provided link below.
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has earlier declared the recruitment notification. This notification is about to fill various posts in their department and huge no of applicants has applied for this recruitment. If applied applicants are searching for the Admit Card then you have open the right page.
Name of Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Name of Posts: Village Administrative Officer
Exam Date: 14th Feb 2016
No of Posts: 813 Posts
Status: First Week of February 2016
Official Website: tnpscexams.net
TNPSC Village Administrative Officer Exam 2016 Admit Card
As per the details, the TNPSC Village Administrative Officer Exam Admit Card 2016 will be available on the first week of February for those applicants who have submitted their application form. By using the registration no and date of birth, aspirants are only able to collect the admit card as an Online mode.
Candidates are suggested to keep in touch with us for more updates regarding Exam Pattern, Exam Date, and Admit Card. As per the Rules and Regulation of Competitive Exam, the hall ticket is the mandatory document because without this document applicants will not able to get an entry in the examination hall.
Steps to Download TNPSC VAO Hall Ticket 2016
- Hall Tickets for the eligible candidates will be made available in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission website i.e. www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
- Then follow the ‘What’s new’ section and press on the appropriate link to download hall ticket.
- On a new page will the new page is open where you need to enter some details.
- Details are registration/application number and date of birth etc.
- Provide required information and then press on submit button.
- Now Admit card will be shown on your computer screen.
- Take a printout of your call letter and bring it at the time of examination.
Dear candidates check this Official Link for more updates regarding Admit Card