UBTER Group C Admit Card 2015
The Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Roorkee has now released UBTER Group C Admit Card 2015 over its Main Website. Candidates can now easily download UBTER Group C Post Code 59, 68 Exam Hall Ticket 2015 from the direct Official link that we are providing them at the bottom (for more details, please read the below-settled section).
Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education is going to conduct a Group C examination for the post code 59 and 68 detail. The examination will be held in the 3rd week of October (as per the Official notification). The candidates are downloading their Admit Card from the Main Website. You are also suggested to download the same from the direct link furnished at a lower place.
About UBTER Group C Post Code 59, 68 Exam Hall Ticket 2015
The UBTER Group C Post Code 59, 68 Exam 2015 is now downloadable merely by means of the link we have provided below. To take the advantage of this great opportunity, be the first to follow the link and download your Hall Ticket before the downloading is closed. The post code 59 Admit Card and post code 68 Hall Ticket has to be downloaded by the registered candidates.
Announcement Type: UBTER Group C Admit Card 2015
Exam Date: 18th October 2015
Admit Card Status: Released
Main Website: www.ubter.in
Details on UBTER Group C Post Code 59, 68 Call Letter 2015
The examination will be conducted on the scheduled date that is 18th October. No candidate can appear in the examination hall unless he/ she possess the Hall Ticket because an Admit Card comprises of crucial details about the aspirants. It also plays as an Id. proof of the candidates and also shows that you are a registered contender. So, please bring your Hall Tickets to the examination center after downloading it from the direct link (go to the bottom).
How to download UBTER Group C Admit Card 2015
- Initially, follow the direct links that we have furnished at a lower place.
- After being on the “Login Page”, there will be three form fields that need be filled by the candidates.
- The fields are “Candidates’ Name”, “Date of Birth” and “Roll Number”.
- After filling the details mentioned above carefully, click on “Search”.
- The details entered by you will be taken into data-processing, and after that you see a link.
- Click on that link to download your Hall Ticket online.
- Also, save it for future use.