UKPSC Forest Ranger Officer Result 2017
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has recently conducted the recruitment exam and now they are planning to declare the UKPSC Forest Ranger Officer Result 2017. Candidates, by submitting the Roll no and Date of Birth, are able to check UKPSC FRO Exam Merit List 2017.
UKPSC FRO Results is soon going to declare by the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission. Candidates, those who have given the written test on 27th March for the Forest Ranger Officer posts can download the UKPSC Forest Ranger Officer Result 2017 and check your marks.
The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission will upload the UKPSC Forest Ranger Officer Merit List only for those talented applicants who have cracked the written test and shortlisted for the Interview. As per the details, a huge amount of applicants has applied for the Written Exam and attend the test.
Authority Identity: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
Exam Name: Forest Ranger Officer
Date of Examination: upcoming
Status: Soon Available
UKPSC FRO Exam Merit List 2017
The commission has organized the written test to find the eligible candidates. As per the Media Views, this year, a Merit List will be quite high as compared to the previous year because there are only 82 vacancies are available but more than lakhs of candidates have applied.
Candidates, those who obtained marks in the test which is matched to the UKPSC Cut off Marks are only named will display on the UKPSC FRO Exam Merit List 2017 and it will available within the upcoming months. Aspirants please keep some patience and also connect with us on this page by bookmarking our web page.
Here we also mention some easy steps for downloading the Result Online. Applicants without visiting any another website you will able to know the simple way to get a scorecard and also able to know the important dates as well as Direct links for downloading scorecard from here. Follow the steps which are now going to mention here.
Procedure to Download UKPSC FRO Results 2017
- First of all, aspirants go to the official website which is “www.ukpsc.gov.in“.
- After getting the official portal, find the latest announcement from the home page.
- Then find your recruitment result link and click no it.
- Now put the necessary details into the correct boxes.
- The details may be Registration no, date of birth etc.
- Save the details and wait for some time.
- Within a few second, you will able to check your marks.
- Save the scorecard sheet on the desktop and downloaded it.
- At last, take print out of the scorecard for further use.
Candidates can visit the Official Website for more details