UKPSC FRO Admit Card 2016
The UKPSC FRO Admit Card 2016 will be available soon by the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission for those applicants who are going to appearing in the written examination. Applicants must the details regarding UKPSC Forest Range Officer Pre Exam Date 2016 from here.
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission will conduct a Preliminary Written Exam in the upcoming months. The main motive to conduct this examination is to fill the 62 posts of Forest Range Officer. Those applicants who clear the pre-examination will be called for the Main examination.
To acquire entire acknowledgement in concern to UKPSC FRO Admit Card 2016 such as how to get admit card as an online mode, the exact date of examination, selection process, hall ticket Released on etc is well given below by the troop of resultadmit.co.in
Name of the Origination: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
Date of the Examination: Soon Announced
Name of Posts: Forest Range Officer
Status: Coming Soon
UKPSC Forest Range Officer Pre Exam Date 2016
The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission will be soon going to announce the Examination Date through its official website. All such applicants who are curious to know the examination date we advised to keep your eyes on our website regularly.
Candidates may check the Exam pattern from the below section and preparation for the examination according to them. As per the Riles and Regulation of department, the hall ticket is the mandatory document. Without the hall ticket, no applicants are able to sit on the examination room.
The test will be multiple choice objective types.
There will be composite paper carrying 150 questions of 150 marks.
The duration of test will be 02:00 hours.
Steps to Download UKPSC FRO Admit Card 2016
- First of all, job appliers need to visit the official site of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission, which is www.ukpsc.gov.in.
- Then, go the “Recent Updates” section which is available at the below side of home page.
- Now Select the “Download Admit Card for FRO” tab.
- Thereafter applicants need to enter their registration number and date of birth and hit “submit” button.
- Once you hit on submit tab, on another hand the admit card will be displayed on your computer screen.
- At last, take print out of it and keep it safely till the exam.
Note: No applicants are allowed to bring Mobiles phones in the examination room. If there any applicants who have Calculator or any other paper then please submit to the staff members because the exam starts.
Download Admit Card through Official Website http://www.ukpsc.gov.in/