UP Jal Nigam Admit Card 2016
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam has recently released recruitment notification for 398 posts of Routine Clerk, and Stenographer. The aspirants who enrolled their name for the vacancies are now looking for UP Jal Nigam Admit Card 2016. The good news for these candidates is that the department is going to release UPJN Routine Clerk, Stenographer Call Letter 2016 on their official website as soon as possible. To have all the information about call letter please read this page until the end.
UPJN Hall Ticket 2016
To hire eligible, willing and the best candidates for Routine Clerk (335 posts) and Stenographer (63 posts) an examination is going to be scheduled in upcoming days. A massive amount of candidates applied for these posts by 21st June 2016 to 11th July 2016. Hall ticket shall be uploaded on the main website of the applicants who applied correctly and before the last date and successfully submitted their application fees.
|Name of the organization||Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam|
|Type of declaration||UP Jal Nigam Admit Card 2016|
|Name of the posts||Routine Clerk, Stenographer|
|Date of the exam||To be announced shortly|
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Exam Date 2016
Date of the written test is not announced yet but the department will disclose it soon. The examination board will inform the candidate about time, date of the examination on the mobile number and the email Id of the applicants. Venue of the exam, UPJN Routine Clerk, Stenographer Exam Date 2016 and time shall also be mentioned in the call letter. The authority will ask you to show your admit card in the examination hall and without it, they shall not let you attend the test so don’t forget to bring it to the examination venue.
The selection process will be based upon the three criteria, written test, typing test, and personal interview. An applicant must have to be qualified in written test to go to the next level.
Procedure to download UP Jal Nigam Admit Card 2016
- First of all, go to the official website and that is www.upjn.org, a direct link is also given at the bottom of the page.
- Click on one of the option Hindi version or English version according to in which language you want to see the website.
- Click on the notification about hall ticket on the homepage.
- Fill all the required information like registration number and date of birth etc in the right given box.
- Press enter or click on the submit button, the call letter will appear on the screen of your device
- Download it and take a printout of it for future reference.
Download the hall ticket from the Official Website