UPPGMEE Admit Card 2016
UPPGMEE Admit Card 2016 will be available shortly by the King George’s Medical University. Those applicants who have been applied for the Uttar Pradesh Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination can check the details regarding KGMU UP PG Medical Entrance Exam Hall Ticket 2016 from here.
The King George’s Medical University is now all set to conduct the Uttar Pradesh Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination in the upcoming months. The main intention to conduct this test is to provide admission to the State quota seats of Post Graduate M.D./M.S./M.D.S./ P.G. Diploma Courses in various State Medical Colleges/ Institutes and Medical/Dental Faculty of K.G. Medical University, Lucknow.
The Uttar Pradesh Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination will be held on 01 March as expected. To check the exact date of examination, applicants are requested to keep in touch with us through this page.
Name of the Organization: King George’s Medical University
Name of Exam: Uttar Pradesh Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination
Date of Exam: 01-Mar-2016 (Tentatively)
Admit Card Status: Month of February 2016
Official Website: kgmu.edu.in
Latest Updates: The KGMU Entrance Test Hall Ticket will declare in the month of Feb and the entrance test will be held on 01-03-2016 as expected.
KGMU UP PG Medical Entrance Exam Hall Ticket 2016
Every year the King George’s Medical University has conducted the UPPGMEE in the month of March. A Large no of applicants have applied for this examination and get the admission as according to their rank wise.
Same as this year, also the Same University is now going to conduct the entrance examination. Those applicants who have applied for this exam, they surely searching for the exam pattern and syllabus so, they can well prepare for the examination. That’s why here offer the exam pattern and syllabus, therefore, applicants must read it carefully.
Applicants who are looking for the KGMU UP PG Medical Entrance Exam Hall Ticket 2016 then let me tell you that this document will available before the 10-15 days of exam date so be alert through this page.
- The examination will be conducted in English medium only.
- The examination shall consist of one paper of 190 questions in the form of Multiple Choice Question.
- From the 190 question, there are 90 questions on pre and Para-clinical subjects, 90 questions on clinical subjects and 10 questions on comprehension.
- There will be three sections of multiple choice questions i.e. Section A, Section B and Section C.
- There will be no negative marking.
- The syllabus will be the same as prescribed for the MBBS and BDS courses by the Medical/Dental Council of India respectively.
- No books are prescribed and the questions will generally ask as an MBBS/BDS level.
- As per Government Order, there will 50% questions of average level, and the 25% will be difficult and 25% will have a high difficulty level, therefore applicants must work hard for crack this test.
Important Documents Need To Carry:
- Admit card hard copy.
- Passport size Photo
- Verification form from the Principal in original
- Applicants need to carry one document for identity like PAN Card/ Certificate of Bank Manager in original/ Passport/ Driving License/ College ID/ Adhar Card/ Voter ID etc.
Steps to Download UPPGMEE Admit Card 2016
- First of all, visit the official website.
- On the home page, select the like names as “UPPGMEE Admit Card 2016”.
- Enter registration no and date of birth and submit it.
- Now download the call letter and take the hard copy of it.
Note: No applicants will receive their call letter through speed post.
To know more details, please visit Official Website