UPRVUNL Result 2016
UPRVUNL Result 2016 will be soon going to announce by the Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited. Candidates who have given the Office Assistant Exam on 27 December can check the details regarding UPRVUNL Office Assistant Exam Cut-off Marks 2016 from here.
The written examination for the Office Assistant posts has successfully conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited. The exam is being conducted on 27-12-2015 at the various examination centers. A large no of applicants have attended this test and now waiting for the UPRVUNL Result 2016.
Every year, the Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited is responsible for appointing the eligible and talented applicants in their department for various posts through conducting the written exam and Interview.
Name of the Department: Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited
Name of the Vacancies: Office Assistant Exam
Examination Date: 27-12-2015
Status: Soon Declared
UPRVUNL Office Assistant Exam Cut-off Marks 2016
The Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited is going to declare the cutoff marks for the above-mentioned recruitment i.e. UPRVUNL AE/ JE Recruitment 2016 through its official website. For the candidate’s convenience, we update the cutoff marks here.
Before checking the result, applicants must have to do one thing that checks the UPRVUNL Answer Key and compare answers with the correct the answers. Whenever the department will update the direct link to access result we will positively update on this page.
The candidates also will be able to Download Cut-off Marks list / Merit list from the below mention link and it will be available shortly. The team of resultadmit.co.in is going to mention some instruction on this web page regarding to download AE/ JE Result, therefore; applicants just follow the instructions which are given below.
Procedure to Download UPRVUNL Result 2016
- Firstly, applicants need to Google out the official site of the authority.
- Then Look up for the section of Merit list there.
- Click it a page will be opened and then enter some details such as roll no, date of birth and password.
- Press enter to submitting all the details which you have entered,
- Just after a few seconds of submission, the scorecard sheet will open out in a form of pdf.
- Save it & download it for future.
- At last, applicants need to take the hard copy of the scorecard for the Interview use (If Qualify).
Check more details of Result through visiting Official Website