UPSSSC Assistant Accountant Result 2015
UPSSSC Assistant Accountant Result 2015 will be announced by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission. Candidates can check here the UPSSSC Assistant Accountant Auditor Merit List 2015 for the written examination held on 22nd November.
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has successfully conducted the Written Examination on the above mention date for filling the posts of Assistant Accountant/ Auditor. After the exam taken by applied applicants, results are awaited by them.
As per the details, the UPSSSC Assistant Accountant Result 2015 will be declared shortly. Applicants who are looking for the scorecard they need to keep some patience and wait till the department declares any notification regarding scorecard and stay connect with us.
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission
Exam Name: Assistant Accountant/ Auditor
No of Posts: 319 Posts
Date of Examination: 22.11.2015 (Sunday)
Status: Released Soon
Official Website: upsssc.gov.in
UPSSSC Assistant Accountant Auditor Merit List 2015
After attending the exam, the aspirants are extremely excited to find the UPSSSC Assistant Accountant Auditor Merit List 2015 but as we all know the next day of examination the result declaration is impossible. So, the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission needs some more days to disclose the scorecard notification.
Candidates will only get the Merit List after the declaration of Scorecard. The merit list will be available after 2 or 3 days of scorecard declaration date and the merit list will be prepared only for those applicants who are selected for the Next Process i.e. Interview.
Steps to Download UPSSSC Assistant Accountant Result 2015
- Applicants must follow the below listed steps one by one to download the Result Online:
- First of all, aspirants must Log on to Official Website of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission that is www.upsssc.gov.in.
- Here you need to follow ‘Important Declarations’ which is display at the right side of the home page.
- Now choose an appropriate link according to your requirement and hit on it.
- After this, aspirants should fill some details in blank text boxes such as Toll no., Date of Birth, etc.
- After inputting the details, hit on “See Result” button.
- Finally your score card will be displayed on digital display.
- Save it and take a print out of it for further use.
Applicants may check the Official Website to download Result.