UPSSSC Instructor Admit Card 2017
Here is the official announcement for all those candidates who have registered for the Uttar Pradesh Anudeshak Recruitment 2016. The Officials of UPSSSC is going to publish the Uttar Pradesh instructor Exam Hall Ticket 2017. No Candidate will be permitted into the test center without having the UPSSSC Instructor Admit Card 2017. The primary objective of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission is to hire skilled and talented candidates into 239 Anudeshak Jobs. So this is a golden opportunity for those aspirants who are looking for the Uttar Pradesh Government Job.
Uttar Pradesh SSSC Anudeshak Admit Card
Name of the organization: – Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission
Total post: – 239
Selection mode: – Written Exam and Interview
Job location: – All India
Exam date: – Announce soon
Process for download Uttar Pradesh SSSC Anudeshak Admit Card 2017
- First search a link labeled as Download Admit Card for Uttar Pradesh Anudeshak Bharti Examination, 2016-17.
- Open the hall ticket download link after you find it from the section.
- Now a new page containing empty boxes will appear on your screen.
- Insert your Registration ID Number, Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy), Gender and Verification Code in a specified box.
- Click on ‘DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD’ button after inserting the necessary details.
- Soon in a minute, your call letter will open in PDF image.
- Read the instruction and then save it to the desktop.
- At last, don’t forget to take a printout for participating in the examination.
UPSSSC Instructor Posts Exam Pattern 2017: –
|Sr.No||Subject name||No of questions||Total Marks|
UPSSSC Instructor Hall Ticket 2017
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Selection Service Commission Anudeshak Exam hall ticket is also available at the official website. So, interested candidates may also download the UPSSSC Instructor Hall Ticket there. So, after the successful completion of the application process, all the aspirants have started the test preparation with the help of UPSSSC Syllabus & Uttar Pradesh Previous Papers.