WBJEE Medical Admit Card 2016
Those applicants who are searching for the WBJEE Medical Admit Card 2016 it mean they have opened the right page. The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board is now all set to declare the WBJEE Medical Exam Hall Ticket 2016 through its official website i.e. wbjeeb.in
Only the registered applicants will be able to acquire because, by the help of application no, the WBJEE Medical Admit Card 2016 will be downloaded. If you are one of the applicants who have filled and submit the application form before the last date then you will soon get the direct link to download the hall ticket.
Therefore, applicants are advised to keep in touch with us for more updates and get the direct link to download the call letter. As per the details, the Examination for the Medical Course will be held on 17th May 2016 and their Admit Card will be available before a few weeks of the exam date.
Name of the Organization: West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board
Name of Exam: Medical Examination
Date of Exam: 17-05-2016
Admit Card Status: 05-05-2016 (Tentative)
Official Website: wbjeeb.in
Latest Updates: The WBJEE Admit Card will be available on 05 May as expected because the exam date will schedule on 17 May and According to the Rules of Controller of Examiner, the hall ticket will available before 15 days of exam date.
WBJEE Medical Exam Hall Ticket 2016
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board is now going to conduct the Medical Exam on the above mention date. Those applicants who are preparing for this examination must download the WBJEE Medical Exam Hall Ticket 2016.
Without the WBJEE Hall Ticket, no applicants will allow to sit in the examination room. Applicants please, don’t forget to carry the hall ticket at the day of examination otherwise you only face the problems.
Steps to Download WBJEE Medical Admit Card 2016
- To download the admit card, applicants firstly login the above mentioned official site or the direct link, which will be provided soon on this page.
- Then go to the Notice Board Section which is available on the home page.
- Select the hall ticket link.
- Enter Application Number, Date of Birth and Security Pin.
- Download and secure a hard copy of the Hall Ticket.
- Once the applicants will take the hard copy of the hall ticket please check all the details are correct or not. For any inaccuracy or flaw in the printed information, applicants are requested to immediately contact the board.
- Along kept admit card, candidates must also carry one copy of ID proof because this both documents have a photograph and signature of candidates.
For more details regarding Admit Card, applicants can visit on Official Website which is http://wbjeeb.in/