WBSETCL Junior Engineer Admit Card 2017
The West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Corporation Limited will upload the WBSETCL Junior Engineer Admit Card 2017 Within Upcoming Days. Applicants, those who have registered their name for the written exam can download WBSETCL AE JE Exam Hall Ticket 2017.
As Per the details, the WBSETCL Junior Engineer Admit Card 2017 will be available very shortly. The West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Corporation Limited will conduct the recruitment exam for the posts of Junior Engineer on 27th March 2017. All such applicants who have applied for the exam can download their call letter.
The West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Corporation Limited is going to recruit 421 vacancies of Assistant Engineer, Assistant Manager, Junior Executive, Stenographer, Office Executive, Junior Engineer and Technician Grade 3 posts in 2017 through Written Exam and Interview. The department is now ready to conduct the first phase of the recruitment i.e. Written Test on 27th March 2017.
Exam Conduct by: West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Corporation Limited
Name of Exam: Junior Engineer
Exam Date: 27-03-2017
Status: Within Upcoming Days
WBSETCL AE JE Exam Hall Ticket 2017
The WBSETCL AE JE Exam Hall Ticket 2017 will be available on 15-03-2017 by the West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Corporation Limited. A Large no of applicants have been applied for the Recruitment exam and now looking for the WBSETCL Grade 3 Call Letter.
Candidates are requested to keep checking the official website at www.wbsetcl.in and check the updates regarding Availability of WBSETCL Junior Engineer Admit Card. Until the Hall Ticket will not available, candidates are also advised to focus on your preparation of the examination and try to crack the exam.
Here we also update the Exam Pattern as well as Syllabus through which you can well prepare for the exam. If applicants want to ask something regarding Exam then please share you reviews through comment box and please share your query before the exam date.
- The Written test will be based on the Descriptive type of answers.
- The MCQ test can be asked in English and Bengali
- The Questions will come from English which carrying 30 marks on essay (for 10 marks) Precise and letter writing (both are 10 marks)
- Questions from Bengali carrying 30 marks on essay, letter writing and Amplification (both are 10 marks)
- Let me informed to all the students that there will be negative marking of one mark will be deducted 3 wrong answers for MCQ type question.
Importance of Admit Card:
The admit card is an essential document which all applicants must carry if they want to attend the exam. Those applicants who forget to carry their admit card during the exam date then the Examiner will not allow for sitting the examination.
Instructions to Download WBSETCL Junior Engineer Admit Card 2017
- First of all, aspirants need to search out the Official website of the department.
- After getting the Official website, click on it.
- Now the home page is displayed on your computer screen.
- From the open page, select the admit card section.
- Find the suitable link as according to the exam and hit on it.
- Now enter the registration no and date of birth in the required boxes.
- After inputting the details, check the details and if all details are correct then submit the details.
- After submitting the details, admit card will display on the new page.
For more details check Official Website